Welcome to your Wild 4 Art Class Guidelines. This information is provided for students in private and classroom sessions. Please read this content when you register for a class with Wild 4 Art. These guidelines are designed to provide you with essential information that will help prepare you for a wonderful painting experience.
1) Class subjects are selected based on the experience level targeted for each class. Care is taken to select a subject that provides learning opportunities. While it may not be your favorite subject, painting the subject will help you learn new skills and techniques in oil painting , advancing your skills to a new level.
2) If classes are taught in an art and craft store location, the supplies you need should be acquired at that location. This helps the local business provide future classes and supports the local business community. Students who attend private classes in Pinellas Park may bring their own supplies. Regardless of the class location/setting, a supply list will be sent via email 1 week prior to class to all registered students. It is important to ensure you have all of the supplies needed for any given session before attending class. I am always available to answer your questions!
3) Payment in full for classes is due 1 week prior to class to hold your seat. If payment is not receive, your seat will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. Payment can be made via Zelle, Money Order or Check. Contact me for additional payment information or questions.
4) For classes over 3 hours in length, lunch is on your own (usually 45 minutes). Most locations have restaurants in close proximity, or you can bring your lunch with you and eat in the classroom. Breaks are provided for shorter classes so feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks.
5) Canceling your attendance at a class results in a full refund minus a 20% cancellation fee. Alternatively, you can receive a full credit for a future class or program up to one year from the day you canceled the class.
Join us for a wild painting experience and make some new lifelong friends!
Please purchase all supplies at the Clearwater Hobby Lobby location, where the July 11 and September 12 classes are being offered. This will support ongoing classes being offered at this location. Thank you!